Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Study Breaks

 Amid all the craziness that encompasses finals week I've tried to take a few hours every day to do something that isn't school.
 Doubles four-square in my parking garage


Chalk Fight with all my favorite pals. Mostly people stuffing chalk in Shea and I's face because it's funny and we will give them a reaction. 



My shower that night was verrrry long. 


All I wanted was to be able to stuff chalk in Eric Banks face. 

 She is the best pal. 
 My last ever Athletics event as a BYU student. Men's Volleyball didn't disappoint + we made it on the jumbo tron (dreams do come true). 
And here is the less fun part of my week. The part where I spent most of my time working on my senior capstone and studying for my other exams. 


 Tomorrow is my last day working for this program and I just don't even want to think about it. 
Birthday ride for Cait with us eventually ending up at our favorite place Slab Pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment